- Product Description
Features & Benefits:
- Immeasurable Comfort
- Hi10(high tenacity nylon/spandex fabric) offers unmatched comfort and fit
- ROM Excellence
- DonJoy's proven DIII hinge brings a custom design to manage ROM options
- Trusted Brand
- As the market leader for over 30 years, Playmaker II is yet another installment of a proven and trusted brand
- "Cooler" Experience
- DonJoy's New Advanced Spacer fabric promotes a "cool" environment for activities on all levels
- Just Plain "Easy"
- Molded strap tabs allow quick and easy strap adjustments to deliver a secure and comfortable fit. (Only available on the Drytex material)
- Sleeve Vs. Wraparound
- Sleeves require you to remove your shoe and slide the brace over your foot. Fits more snugly and stays in place. Once it's on it's requires little adjustment. The negative of a sleeve is it doesn't work well over pants. Wraparound braces are easier to apply especially for those with less hand strength and can be worn over thin pants. The velcro can be tightened or loosened for a more adjustable fit. Great for users who can't bend over as well and have trouble getting a sleeve on or off. The negative of a wraparound brace is the velcro can loosen during activity requiring a quick tightening of the Velcro.
- Neoprene Vs. Spacer
- Neoprene has a more compressive and warmth capability than Spacer. The Spacer material is ideal for patients who have allergies or irritations to Neoprene or live in warm weather climates.
Is the Playmaker II right for me?
For mild to moderate ligament strains, Playmaker II provides the stability needed and comfort required when participating in daily activities.
Designed to treat and protect:
- ACL injuries
- MCL injuries
- LCL injuries
- Hyperextended Knee
The Solution For Mild To Moderate Ligament Injuries
Even mild ligament strains can bring activity levels to a halt. Playmaker II issues the stability needed and the comfort required to empower movement. Playmaker II is the right move, so get your move on! Provides support for hyperextended knee, ACL, MCL, and LCL instabilities caused by injury.
- Size Chart & Fit Help
Take the measurement of your thigh and calf 6" above and below your kneecap using a flexible type tape measure. Use the circumference you measure here to choose your size.
Size Thigh Knee Center Calf XS 13" - 15.5" (33-39 cm) 12"-13" (30-33 cm) 10"-12" (25-30 cm) S 15.5" - 18 .5" (39-47 cm) 13"-14" (33-35 cm) 12"-14" (30-35 cm) M 18.5" - 21" (47-53 cm) 14"-15" (35-38 cm) 14"-16" (35-40 cm) L 21" - 23.5" (53-60 cm) 15"-17" (38-43 cm) 16"-18" (40-45 cm) XL 23.5" - 26.5" (60-67 cm) 17"-19" (43-48 cm) 18"-20" (45-50 cm) XXL 26.5" - 29.5" (67-75 cm) 19"-21" (48-53 cm) 20"-22" (50-55 cm) XXXL 29.5" - 32" (75-83 cm) 21"-23" (53-58 cm) 22"-24" (55-60 cm)
1.Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart, legs slightly bent and leg muscles contracted. 2. Measure up six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown. 3. Measure the circumference of your thigh at the 6-inch mark, as shown. 4. Measure down six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown. Then measure the circumference of your calf at the 6-inch mark.
- Ask A Question (0)
DonJoy Playmaker II Knee Brace
Product QuestionsAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
No questions asked yet
- Reviews (0)
DonJoy Playmaker II Knee Brace
Write Your Own Review
Your honest feedback
helps other visitors
in selecting their products