RETURNS AUTHORISATION INFORMATION
Please complete the below form to request a Returns Authorisation Document, prior to returning your goods. Once your request has been reviewed and approved, the Return Authorisation and detailed return instructions will be emailed to you. When your goods and authorisation have been received and inspected to confirm compliance with the returns policy, a credit note will be processed. Enovis is not responsible for processing any returns received without a Returns Authorisation.
Access the Returns Authorisation Request Form HERE
For a full credit to be granted, goods must be returned:
- Within 30 days from date of invoice;
- In their original/saleable condition;
- In the original packaging inside a shipping carton;
- With the Returns Authorisation (RA) issued by Enovis included with the goods;
- Without written markings, tape or tampering on the original packaging;
If you are returning a faulty, damaged, or incorrectly supplied item, please clearly describe the issue in the form field and upload photographs. If approved Enovis will cover the packaging and postage costs.
Note the following conditions for return:
- Photos of faulty and damaged goods are required before we can send you a postage or courier collection label. Any claims for faulty or damaged goods made after 7 working days of receipt will not be accepted.
- Enovis will not accept any responsibility for unsolicited returns. For Enovis to accept any returns, the goods must be unused and returned in their original condition and packaging.
- All goods must be returned at the purchasers' expense with a Return Authorisation label.
- Enovis is NOT responsible for returned goods lost in transit. Please use a reliable service to return your products.
- A 15% or $50 (capped) restocking fee will be applicable on all returns received after 30 days from date of invoice except for faulty items and damaged goods.
- No returns will be accepted after 90 days (3 months) unless the item is faulty and under warranty.
- For health and hygiene reasons, there are no returns or exchanges on items that are used, unless exhibiting a genuine manufacturing fault.
- We reserve the right to charge you for any postage costs incurred for returns should a return be declined or for any part of the items not sent back with the product.
Please retain tracking information for all items sent back to Enovis.
We will issue a credit on your account upon arrival of goods in our warehouse and approval of return.Enovis is under no obligation to accept return of goods that are discontinued, were specially ordered in or were on promotional sale when purchased.
Warranty/ Faulty Goods
Enovis will warrant all goods in line with Manufacturer's Warranty, provided the goods have been used in accordance with the user instructions. Warranties cover parts and materials used in the manufacture of the product. Warranties will not apply to defects resulting from improper use, operator error, use outside of manufacturer's specifications and the limits of products intended use. Maintenance and cleaning instructions must be followed to ensure warranties remain valid. Please contact the Customer Service Team for Warranty details on goods in our range. If the purchaser has identified the product is faulty within the warranty period they must notify Customer Service immediately with details of the fault and Invoice details. Enovis cannot provide warranty on goods without Invoice details.