- Product Description
TGA Listed Yes Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods Number No.174455 Device: Pillow Standard Size 40 cm wide x 59 cm long x 13 cm and 12 cm high Outer Cover 100% Cotton
Tranquillow Pillow - Gently Contoured Comfort Pillow. Carved from one piece of quality foam. Tranquillow supports the neck and cradles the head.
The contour of the pillow features one side slightly higher than the other to provide user options and ensure that personal support and comfort needs can be met. Covered in removable cotton cover. Ideal for average frame adults who have a preference for side sleeping, but is also suitable for back-sleeping.
Proudly Australian Made & Owned
Our Tranquillow Pillows are all proudly made in Australia by us, an Australian owned company, utilising the world class manufacturing and health and safety standards that Australia upholds.
Tranquillow contoured neck pillow
Our original therapeutic contoured neck pillow, carved from non-allergenic quality foams is available in two different densities. Specifically designed to support the neck and cradle the head. Tranquillow has been designed to encourage better position and posture during sleep by maintaining the spine's natural alignment.
- Tranquillow's gentle contour features one side slightly higher than the opposite side, for individual support and comfort for either side or back sleeping, and its shape encourages better posture during sleep.
- Designed to help minimize neck and shoulder stress and muscle stiffness in both 'new' and 'old' injuries.
- May assist asthma sufferers and others who require clear breathing patterns.
- Aids breathing patterns - may help alleviate snoring! (as side sleeping is beneficial for enhancing clearer breathing by opening the airway).
- 'No bounce' non-moulded construction provides desired nestling effect for neck and head, ensures comfort.
Tranquillow comes in five sizes and two different densities to ensure that the support needs of all individuals regardless of their size or sleeping position can be met.
- Children's (soft density only)(not available): For the tender years 3-7. Suits Naturelle Pillow Protector in Small Size.
- Small(not available): available in 'soft' and 'deluxe' densities. For older children, young teenagers, small framed adults and those who prefer a low pillow, and back sleepers. Suits Naturelle Pillow Protectors in a Standard Size
- Standard: available in 'soft' and 'deluxe' densities. For average framed persons, and side sleepers. Suits Naturelle Pillow Protector in Large Size.
- Queen(not available): available in deluxe foam only. Suits broader-framed (above average) persons who sleep on their side. Suits Naturelle Pillow Protector in a Large Size.
- King(not available): available in deluxe foam only. broad-framed side sleepers. Suits Naturelle Pillow Protector in a Large Size.
Foam Choices - Which pillow should i choose?
The Tranquillow pillow comes in the choice of two different foams. The soft version (white colour) is a medium density softer structure foam. It is the most popular version. The deluxe version of foam (yellow in colour) is quite firm and will not suit those that like to mould into their pillow. It will however provide a very rigid and supportive sleep surface for those that like a rigid support. If unsure of which option we recommend the purchase of the soft version.
Inner: Do not immerse in water. Dab clean with a solution of warm water and mild detergent. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat away from direct sunlight.
Cotton Cover Wash in warm water using mild detergent. Line dry.
- Ask A Question (0)
Tranquillow Pillow Standard Size
Product QuestionsAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
No questions asked yet
- Reviews (0)
Tranquillow Pillow Standard Size
Write Your Own Review
Your honest feedback
helps other visitors
in selecting their products