- Product Description
Ideal for moderate ACL, PCL, MCL, and LCL instabilities.
For years athletes have been turning to the DonJoy Legend knee brace for improved support and full protection while playing contact sports. The Legend is a low-profile brace that is ideal for moderate ACL, PCL, MCL, and LCL instabilities. Whether you play contact sports, water sports, or are looking for extra support in your daily activities, the Legend will provide you with the extra support and stability you are seeking.
** This item must be specially fitted. Please call Customer Service on 1800 - BRACES for your closest fitting centre. Additional fees may apply outside metro areas. **
The DonJoy Legend knee brace is used to treat or prevent the following injuries:
- Moderate ACL, PCL, MCL, and LCL instabilities and injuries.
Product Features...and the benefits you'll experience!
- Available in ACL, PCL, and CI Versions
You get to choose the brace that is right for your injury, which means your knee will get the proper support where you need it most.
- Four-Points of Leverage Dynamic System
ACL and PCL versions offer this patented technology was developed to reduce the strain on the ACL by distributing the load placed on the ligament via four points. Click here to learn exactly how the Four-Points of Leverage works.
- A Custom-Like Fit
With 7 sizes to choose from, plus the adjustable extension and flexion stops you'll be able to customize the fit of the brace to suit your injury.
- Added Comfort
Pneumatic condyle pads are included for added comfort. You can enhance your comfort by adding chamois liners and strap pads.
Sizing and Measurements
Click on the Size Chart tab above to learn how to measure your leg to determine what brace size you need.
Instructions for Use...how to put on your DonJoy Legend Knee Brace.
To ensure you are properly applying your brace, click on the Video tab above and watch our Fitting Video.
- Size Chart & Fit Help
Take the measurement of your thigh and calf 6" above and below your kneecap using a flexible type tape measure. Use the diameter you measure here to choose your size.
Size Thigh Knee Center Calf XS 13" - 15 1/2" 12"-13" 10"-12" S 15 1/2" - 18 1/2" 13"-14" 12"-14" M 18 1/2"- 21" 14"-15" 14"-16" L 21"- 23 1/2" 15"-17" 16"-18" XL 23 1/2" - 26 1/2" 17"-19" 18"-20" XXL 26 1/2" - 29 1/2" 19"-21" 20"-22" XXXL 29 1/2" - 32" 21" -23" 22"-24" 1. Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart, legs slightly bent and leg muscles contracted. 2. Measure up six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown. 3. Measure the circumference of your thigh at the 6-inch mark, as shown. 4. Measure down six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown. Then measure the circumference of your calf at the 6-inch mark.
- Ask A Question (8)
DonJoy Legend Knee Brace
Product QuestionsAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
- 16/05/2014 3:14 AM
- Does this brace help with MCL pain while playing football?
- If you are having pain the brace will not decrease the pain. The brace will protect you MCL from further injury while playing football
- 10/12/2013 5:46 AM
- do you sell replacement straps for this brace?
Thank you for contacting DJO. You can order the replacement straps in a kit here: http://www.betterbraces.com.au/donjoy-legend-replacement-kit
- 17/04/2013 11:45 AM
- I torn my acl couple years ago I haven't surgery and I wanna play soccer.. You think this brace can help me out..??
- Because of the physical demands of soccer this brace is not recommended, for soccer the Armor is the most rigid sturdiest off the shelf brace on the market.
- 23/05/2012 2:38 PM
- Is the Legend brace fit for severe knee instability? The Donjoy site says it's good for moderate to severe instability but Better Braces only declares moderate.
- The Legend would be fine for severe ACL injuries. However; better choices would be the Armor with FourcePoint Hinges and the FullFource. The Fourcepoint Hinge is the only hinge clinically proven to protect the ACL.
- 22/01/2012 1:33 AM
- how much does the brace weigh?
- Hi Rhonda,
The Legend in a size medium is about 2.6 pounds.
If you have additional questions, please call 1-800-553-6019.
Have a nice day
- 8/09/2011 9:49 AM
- Hi. Do you have any recommendations for historical re-enactment (SCA heavy fighting (I know, this is geeky))
- Have you seen a physcian that may prescribe you a product? Or if you send us your zip code we can refer you to a sales representative that can work with your doctor in getting you the best product for your condition.
- 24/01/2011 9:20 AM
- Is there a acl brace that is good for wrestlers?
- Hello Robert,
You can choose and rigid hinged knee brace (DonJoy Armor, DonJoy Defiance, DonJoy Full Force, DonJoy Legend) for wrestling, but you'll need to keep the rigid components of your brace covered.
DonJoy Sports Brace Cover
- 7/09/2010 3:01 PM
- Does it support the patella
- Hello Joseph,
To add patella stabilization to a DonJoy Rigid Brace, you'll want to use the DonJoy Tru-Pull Advanced Attachment.
- Reviews (1)
DonJoy Legend Knee Brace
Write Your Own Review
Your honest feedback
helps other visitors
in selecting their products
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
PERFECTCAN NOT COMPARE IT WITH ANYTHING
Price Match Guarantee
Shipping & Delivery
You may also like