- Product Description
Combines the BEST off-the-shelf knee brace in orthopedic history with FourcePoint Hinge Technology.
** This item must be specially fitted. Please call Customer Service on 1800 – BRACES for your closest fitting centre. Additional fees may apply outside metro areas. **
The DonJoy Armor knee brace with FourcePoint Hinge Technology is the brace to use if you are an extremely active individual or athlete who suffers from an ACL, MCL, or PCL instability or injury. Offering the same features as the standard Armor brace, this model is equipped with FourcePoint hinge technology – clinically proven to provide additional ACL protection by reducing the time spent near full extension (otherwise known as the "at risk" position).
The Armor brace is the strongest and most supportive brace you can get without a prescription. If you are concerned about protecting your ACL during sports or high impact activities, the Armor knee brace with FourcePoint Hinge Technology is the best brace for your needs.
This brace is ideal for anyone who plays football, skies, snowboards, rides motorcross, surfs, wakeboards, or participates in similar high impact sporting activities.
The DonJoy Armor knee brace is used to treat or prevent the following injuries:
- Moderate to severe ACL or PCL instabilities
- ACL/PCL combined instabilities (CI)
- Recovery from ACL or PCL reconstructions
- MCL or LCL instabilities
Product Features…and the benefits you’ll experience!
- Available in ACL, PCL, and CI Versions
You get to choose the brace that is right for your injury, which means your knee will get the proper support where you need it most.
- Four-Points of Leverage Dynamic System
This patented technology was developed to reduce the strain on the ACL by distributing the load placed on the ligament via four points. Click here to learn exactly how the Four-Points of Leverage works.
- FourcePoint Hinge Technology
Makes you less likely to suffer from an ACL injury because it reduces the amount of time your knee is in an "at risk position", enhances the Four-Points of Leverage by increasing the posterior load applied by the brace on the tibia, and improves your natural gait by applying progressive resistance before reaching a firm end point during movement.
- Adjustable Extension Resistance
The FourcePoint Hinge enables you to set the flexion angles (25˚, 35˚ (factory setting), 45˚, 55˚, or 65˚) based on your condition or point of recovery. This puts you in control where the degree of tension stops.
- Available in Standard and Short Calf lengths
Now you can choose the calf length to further customize the fit of your knee brace. The short calf length is recommend if you will be wearing ski boots or similar items at the same time as your knee brace.
- Custom Frame and Swiveling Strap Tabs
Get a perfect fit by molding the brace to your knee, as well as enhance the fit and suspension of the brace with the swiveling strap tabs.
- Aircraft Aluminum Frame
You get the benefits of a lightweight and low profile knee brace that is also stronger, thicker, and more stable than the other lightweight knee braces on the market.
- Anti-migration Supra Condyle Pad
Your knee brace will stay in place no matter how active you are.
- Calf Pinch Guard
Provides a smooth transition between boot and calf cuff so you’ll never pinch your calf again. This is an add-on accessory that is purchased separately.
- Impact Guard
Protects the shin and knee against blunt blows, as well as prevents you from ripping pants or uniforms. This is an add-on accessory that is purchased separately.
Sizing and Measurements
Click on the Size Chart tab above to learn how to measure your leg to determine what brace size you need.
Instructions for Use…how to put on your DonJoy Armor Knee Brace.
To ensure you are properly applying your brace, click on the Video tab above and watch our Fitting Video.
- Size Chart & Fit Help
Take the measurement of your thigh and calf 6" above and below your kneecap using a flexible type tape measure. Use the diameter you measure here to choose your size.
Size Thigh Knee Center Calf XS 13" - 15.5" (33-39 cm) 12"-13" (30-33 cm) 10"-12" (25-30 cm) S 15.5" - 18 .5" (39-47 cm) 13"-14" (33-35 cm) 12"-14" (30-35 cm) M 18.5" - 21" (47-53 cm) 14"-15" (35-38 cm) 14"-16" (35-40 cm) L 21" - 23.5" (53-60 cm) 15"-17" (38-43 cm) 16"-18" (40-45 cm) XL 23.5" - 26.5" (60-67 cm) 17"-19" (43-48 cm) 18"-20" (45-50 cm) XXL 26.5" - 29.5" (67-75 cm) 19"-21" (48-53 cm) 20"-22" (50-55 cm) XXXL 29.5" - 32" (75-83 cm) 21"-23" (53-58 cm) 22"-24" (55-60 cm)
1.Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart, legs slightly bent and leg muscles contracted. 2. Measure up six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown. 3. Measure the circumference of your thigh at the 6-inch mark, as shown. 4. Measure down six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown. Then measure the circumference of your calf at the 6-inch mark.
- Ask A Question (3)
DonJoy Armor FourcePoint Protective Knee Brace
Product QuestionsAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
- 15/11/2015 9:50 PM
- my knee is injured, ruptured acl, grade three tear medial, torn meniscus from kitesurfing 3 weeks ago it still has swelling and already muscle wastage. My injured leg measures thigh 41.5 cm, patella 40.5 cm, calf 35 cm compared to my good leg which is thigh 43 cm, patella 38.5 cm, calf 38 cm. which size donjoy armour force point functional knee brace should I purchase to firstly walk in to build my leg again and to in the future kitesurf with do you recommend? Short or long brace? Or do you recommend another type? The surgeon does not want to operate until he sees how my medial heals.
Unless you doctor wants you in a brace now, I recommend waiting to get a functional knee brace until after surgery. Your knee is going to change in size from immediately post-injury, post surgery and after rehab. Once your knee is on the way to healing I would choose to get a brace similar in size to the opposite knee. Choosing short or standard calf depends on a couple of factors:
1. Your height- If you are under 5' 2" go with the short, if you are 5'8" or over maybe go standard
2. What you are doing in the brace- If your using the brace with something that you will be wearing boots such as skiing, go with short.
3. Suspension- the brace suspends better with a short calf
- 16/09/2013 5:40 PM
- How do i find out the size of the knee brace if i already own one it does not seem to say it anywhere on the brace on on the bag it came in
- Take the liners off of the thigh and the calf the size may be on the inside of the liners or there may be a sticker somewhere on the frame that states the size.
- 18/06/2012 7:21 PM
- Do you offer the short calf option so that it can be worn with ski boots?
- Yes we do, there is a drop down window on the order screen that asks for standard or short calf. I would also recommend the pinch guard designed to help smooth the transition between brace and boot.
- Reviews (1)
DonJoy Armor FourcePoint Protective Knee Brace
Quality 5 star :100% ( 1 )
Write Your Own ReviewSort by:
1 Item(s)per page
Great hard wearing braceReviewed by: Tom StevensGreat hard wearing brace. As an arborist i use it to its limits and it gets some very hard wear pretty much everday. Havent had a problem with it yet.Posted on 20 March 2016Would you recommend this product to a friend?Definitely yes
Price Match Guarantee
Shipping & Delivery
- 15/11/2015 9:50 PM